Being an internet marketer is not easy. Just imagine the 12 billion searches in Google every month.
But since the world wide web has become the best place to do business today, more and more people are investing into internet marketing.
Indeed, it is unstoppable! However, when you do business online, you should be fully aware that to rank on the first page of Google search results is very important.
A Complex Task
Google seems to set an overwhelming challenge for every business. If you want a good market, be on Google’s first search result page (SERP).
Yes, it is extremely important for businesses to be visible on Google. Every day, Google gets millions of search queries.
So what’s the possibility that your target audience will find you?
Remember, Google is a very powerful search engine. Therefore, if you do not want to lose your customers because of your massive competitors, you have to rank on the first page of Google search results.
Hence, positioning on a second page is already a battle lost.
Google Search Results for Video Contents
Are you using video contents in promoting your business? Millions of content videos are also circulating online.
Although not all internet marketers are interactive and there are some who don’t think much about search optimization, your case should be different.
Success is just a one step away if you know how to utilize the advantages of Google. If you have dreams for your business, your video can help. But first, let Google identify you.
Google deliberately surfaces videos in its blended results. It is the main reason why Google uses many tools and algorithms. You will see clear and organized results.
Records Clearly Show
Experts recently conducted a little experiment. The target is to learn more about how search engines respond to common queries.
They created a list of 40 of the most-searched keywords using the popular search terms like Google Trends. They ran the searches on Google in the US and the UK, as well as on MSN UK and Yahoo UK.
Showing the same standard result, MSN and Yahoo are still present for most of the searches. However, Google is different. It blended non-standard search results into a large majority of the keywords being studied.
More on Google Search Results
According to the result that Google shows, content videos are 50 times more likely to get the engagement than text pages. There is an average of 16,000 videos vying to appear on results pages containing an average of 1.5 video results.
Therefore, each video only has about an 11,000-to-1 chance of making it onto the first page of results. If we compare it, there is an average of 4.7 million text pages competing for a place on results pages with an average of just 9.4 text results.
This gives each text page about a 500,000-to-1 chance of appearing on the first page of results. Yes, this information simply proves that videos get 50 times better chance of appearing on the first page of results than any given text page in the index.
A Brilliant Tactic
Do you know that there are very few interactive marketers that focus on video optimization? Yes, most of the videos in Google’s index aren’t very well optimized.
Which simply means that if you optimize your videos well, you have higher chances of success. Video optimization is not a new nor difficult thing to do today.
Therefore, all you need is to exert a little more effort to push through your plans. Setting your video up for success in Google search results will help a lot.
Are you starting to get excited about how you can optimize your videos online? Here are some proven and very effective tips for you.
Rank 1 on Google Search Results
Best Tips Revealed
- In your video filename, make sure to insert your keyword.
- Use YouTube to host your video. Do not forget to embed some YouTube videos into your own site.
- Writing keywords in the video titles, descriptions and tags is very important. It is one very effective way to optimize your video.
- When embedding your video, make sure that you embed it in relevant text pages on your site.
- Never forget to create a video library on your site. It is where Google will find your video content. You also have to write keyword-rich annotations for each video in the library.
Best Practices to Rank on Google Search Results
Proven effective, the first page on Google brings lots of new visitors and increases conversion. If your video content ranks top on Google search results, you will surely get a 100% increase on average.
The competition for Google’s first page is going to be tough. Using organic positions and with AdWords ads, you have to compete against your rivals.
Google’s First Page
Why So Important
Simple, the key to receiving traffic through Google is to gain first page rankings. You only get to share 4.8% of the traffic along with all other websites if you rank 2nd page.
With page 3, it shrinks lower to 1.1% which is seemingly ineffective for business production and sales conversion.
So what’s the advantage when you’re on the first page of Google first page? Your video gets 91.5% of Google traffic. That’s truly amazing!
Great Advantages When You’re On First Page of Google Results:
- Puts your business in front of old and new customers. If more people will see your business, it means more people will become your customers and recommend your product or service to others.
- Increases online visibility. Google will put your business in front of people searching for your keyword.
- Increases website traffic. Your website or video will get more unique visitors or viewers.
- Earns you trust. If you’re on Google’s first page, it means you are reliable. You easily gain people’s trust.
- Increases your company’s industry expertise. People will find your product or service effective. Google gives assurance to business that can firmly stand.
- Increases in engagement. Your website or video will get higher opportunities to engage with your audience or viewers.
If your website or video is on the first page of Google search results, it means you are one of the best for a particular keyword.
Therefore, do not waste that chance. AIM to be the best. With the search algorithm changing so frequently, you can grab the number 1 spot on Google.
It is not impossible! All you have to do is to believe in yourself and to what your business can bring to people.