If you haven’t jumped on the social media marketing bandwagon yet then I feel for your company’s bottom line. There are hundreds of reasons why it’s absolutely crucial to utilize social media marketing to it’s utmost potential. Here is a quick outline of 10 key reasons to get you on board or reinforce your commitment to SMM:
1) Increased Traffic
• Increased Quantity & Quality of Traffic
• Increased Awareness of Your Company, Products, & Services
• Increased Leads, Conversions, & Sales
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Improve Your Search Engine Rank on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
• More Organic Searches For Your Business, Products & Services
• Increased Organic Traffic To Your Site
• Create Positive Discussions w/ Prospects, Partners, & Customers
• Provide Exceptional Customer Service w/ Quick Responses
• Maximize Positive Customer Experiences
• Minimize Or Prevent Negative Customer Experiences
• Humanize Your Brand & Company
4. Online Reputation
• Increase Page Rank To Your Positive Social Media Pages & Sites
• Solicit Positive Reviews and Ratings From Your Customers
• Prevent Negative Customer Experience From Escalating
• Ensure Customers Are Having A Positive Experience via Monitoring & Interaction
5. Business Integration
• Easily Integrate Your Social Media Marketing w/ Your Websites & Email Marketing
• Integrate Your Social Media Marketing w/ Your Overall Marketing Strategy
• Integrate Your Social Media Marketing Strategy w/ Your Overall Business Model
• Maintain Brand Consistency Across Multiple Platforms, Mediums, and Campaigns
• Measure The Benefits Of Your Social Media Marketing & Effect On Your Websites
• Analyze Conversions, Demographics, Behavior, Social Sales, & Much More
• Modify & Optimize Your Social Media or Websites Based On Updated Hard Data
• Immediate Updated Reports At Your Fingertips
7. Revenue Generation
• If Done Correctly, Social Media Marketing Can Significantly Increase Income In Any Industry
• More Repeat Customers & Referrals
• Ability To Create New Revenue Streams
• Better Leverage For Bigger Clients & Contracts
8. Company Image
• Project An Image of Being Connected To Customers, Industries, & New Business Developments
• Project An Image of Success & Popularity
• Project An Image of Being Progressive & Tech Savvy
• Compete With Or Beat The Competition Online
9. Return On Investment (ROI)
• Free or Affordable Marketing Alternatives or Complementary Tools For Your Business
• Great For Sole Proprietors, Smaller Businesses, Startups, or Corporations Looking For Value
• Lasting Campaigns, Platforms, & SEO Boosts
• A Minimal Investment Can Create Significant Results
10. If You Can Dream It You Can Do It
Social Media Marketing Is Versatile & Powerful! Get Creative!
• Revolutionize Your Business! Go Global!
• Go From Virtually Nonexistent To Viral!
• Raise Millions of Dollars For A Charity!
• Launch Your Book or TV Series!
• Educate The World!
• Cure Diseases!
I’m not even exaggerating with these. The possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination and ambition.
I hope these 10 reasons have helped remind you of the power social media marketing can exert on the market. Maximize your social selling skills and pump up your profits!