Who doesn’t love a good superhero with superhuman powers?
I know I do. And, believe me, I’ve often thought about what kind of superpowers I would love to have. Flying tops my list!
At any rate, as we step into 2019, I started thinking about the power of promotional marketing. In the world of advertising and marketing, nothing comes close to the power of promotional marketing.
The industry authority on promotional products, Promotional Products Association International (PPAI), proves the superpower of promotional products in their 2017 Consumer Study, the results of which I’ve shared below.
- 89% of consumers have received a promotional product in the last 6 months.
- 8 in 10 have researched the brand
- 83% more likely to do business with the brand
- 82% more favorable impression of the brand
- 83% keep the promotional product for a year or more
- 9 in 10 recall the branding
- 8 in 10 recall the messaging
- 7 in 10 recall the call to action
Reasons: The 3 top reasons people keep promotional products:
Promotional products were ranked the #1 most effective form of advertising to prompt action across all generations.
Are you ready to develop your promotional marketing superpowers? Ready to leap over challenging competitors in a single bound? We’re here and happy to help you develop your promotional campaigns and show you how to make each promotion more efficient and effective.