SiteSwan is excited to announce the launch of our new Reputation Management feature. It’s the first true expansion of SiteSwan’s services beyond web design, and it’s ideal for selling to small businesses. But what exactly is it? It’s a new tool that allows you to expand your agency services and boost your profits by selling Reputation Management to your clients.
Reputation Management is a booming industry and a very lucrative service to offer small businesses. More and more, a business’s online reviews influence customer decisions, so business owners have to stay on top of what’s being said about them and address all positive and negative reviews with professionalism. With our new Reputation Management feature, you can help your clients monitor their online reviews, discover what customers are saying about their business and help them maintain a positive online reputation. It’s also the perfect add-on to your web design services because it’s simple to set up and maintain, and you can even bill your client for it from the SiteSwan Dashboard as well.
- Review Monitoring – Easily track all of your clients’ online reviews at the source from the top review sites including Google, Yelp and Facebook.
- Reputation Reports – Gives your clients insight into key metrics such as average star rating, total reviews, reviews by star rating and more.
- Email Notifications – Help your clients keep track of when new reviews are added and how they are performing with a daily report delivered right to their inbox.
- Respond to Reviews – Easily identify who, when and where reviews are posted so your clients can reply in a timely manner.
- Stop Negative Reviews – Prevent negative reviews from going public by allowing upset customers to share their concerns directly and discreetly.
- Increase Positive Reviews – Help your clients get more 5-star reviews by requesting positive reviews from happy customers.
And just like we do for websites, SiteSwan gives you marketing material, sales ideas, and support so you can start selling Reputation Management right away.